Friday, November 11, 2005

Virtural Music from my Sorry Fingers

Again, to the angry throngs below, I'm sorry, but now that I'm 25 I'll do what I like. The basic run down of the last few days:
I celebrated my birthday with a Greek test(not my idea), a surprise lunch with my wife(also not my idea, but better then a Greek test), and a few presents (always my idea).
A few notables:
Tickets to the Big Bad Voodoo Daddies, thanks you rad kids,
The surest shortcut to international rockstardom- this glorious invention
To quote someone else, I'm sure this translates to guitar about as much as DDR translates to actual dancing, is that going to stop me from playing "Ironman" every morning? I think not.
And the quirky gift from a dependable quirky relative, I give you this, which went up in the ride the moment that I broke away from my birthday dinner. It's up for anyone that wants to ride along with Our Lady.
And finally, perhaps the best presentation for a gift yet, this little guy was hiding at the end of a high concept photo hunt through our apt, constructed by my wife. All of the shots were taken at strange angles at a distance of about three inches. Again on record, my wife is the best, and when quoted on the blog out of context, ridiculous.
"My feet look Biblical in these shoes, don't they?"
Right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

guhh... Josh, bad news about your AWESOME Present. There wasn't any on the shipment we were expecting last night. So now I'm just going to have to check each truck as it comes in. Your gift, albeit awesome to the nth degree, sucks for me to find.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home