Monday, October 31, 2005

My Life- 2400 words or less


I'm never sure where Allyn put that camera stuff, so when she gets home, pictures will follow of a crazy few days. I finished my intensive week class, had a great weekend, carved a gourd or two, and I didn't miss Scott at all. In order to make this concise, I'll edit the rest of this post in bullet form, for those who really want to know, and those who don't- you can get through this faster.




-Allyn and I balanced out finances together on Quicken software.
-To even that out, we also watched Wallace & Gromit
-Because it's my blog, I'll brag- I ate soup out of a bread bowl
- A bread bowl that I MADE
-I'll let that sink in for a moment
-(see above)
-We carved our pumpkins
-Dominated a Road Rally event (an Amazing Raceish event for Springfield)

Honestly, when Al gets home I'll find that cord, you'll be amazed at these soup bowls, they're amazing.

Any Halloween plans or killer costumes out there? Indiana Jones and Alice in Wonderland are living here tonight.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome looking breadbowls!! Why did you never do this when you lived at home?? Mom

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, look at those bread bowls! I'm so impressed. I can't wait to get invited over for supper again.....

your fairy godmother, in law :)

8:17 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

Josh, congrats my friend, not only is that a cooking feat I've never done, its one that I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to begin. Awesome Job.

PS We'll be having dinner at my NEW PLACE whenever I get moved and a free evening

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home