Monday, November 07, 2005

Close Endorsements of the Third Kind

Yeah, I know it's Monday and there's no new post. I can hear everyone pleading nay, chanting for another witty update from this blog. And that's precisely the point I have to lean out the window and address the throng below( or οχλος, in Greek if you prefer, ha-HA, I'm a nerd..sigh) and calmly remind them that this blog has never been in the practice of putting out witty updates. C'mon people, some wit now and then, sure. But all the time, I really don't think so.

However it is time to endorse something else, in another CE of the TK. (see title above, or make up your own. Captain Endrocrine of the Time Kickboxers, anyone? hmmm, someone call the WB. Tim would watch that show...)

For this installment, we didn't even get out of the kitchen, we'll be featuring this do-hickey: The product line at Libman swears it a "dish sponge and soap dispenser". However I feel this is a slap in the face to this product, at least it would be, if this product had a face, and then if it did I'm sure it wouldn't sell as well. Back on topic, is there anything that can't be made more fun with this thing? Every apartment needs this, all college kids need this, I've already got one and I regularly spread peanut butter on clean dishes just so I can clean them off with this what's-it.

Hey, Al and I had a great weekend in Chicago, but because Tim pre-empted that for Skating with the Stars, I will as well.
Post your weekend heists, or fill in your own WB show: CE of the TK. C'mon, it's the home edition!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Ro is a HUGE fan of Scott's Rotating Head Scrubby Brush Thingamajig. I think she did Scott's dishes purely because of it. I think I'm going to take her out to buy a new device of her chosing... (the less dishes left for me, the better).

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home