Wednesday, April 19, 2006

What does Caffeine smell like?

The only thing getting me through the last 4 weeks of the semester? That's easy, speed reading, my genius-sized brain, and my Apple scented candle my wife bought for me. I'm not pansy, but I do enjoy a calming aroma to cancel out the cold sweat from writing under a deadline.
So much do I enjoy this that I have already started thinking about a scent that I'll look for when this candle has snuffed out.
Then as I started thinking about that, my olfactory nerves struck a back alley deal with my frontal lobes and took the elevated platform of this blog to suggest some scents that Candles Inc. could get busy on. Because I'm sure they read this blog with bated breath everyday. Why? Because this is the post they've been waiting for.

And what I am waiting for:
Swimming Pool Chlorine Wash
Grass, both freshly cut and too long varieties
Adrenaline Jitter(candles can be caffeinated right?)
Double Bacon Cheeseburger Refreshment
New Passport Elation
Gas Fume Release (who doesn't like the smell of gas fumes?)

In other news, I've replaced using the word "book" with "text" in all written assignments because I think it sounds smarter and bumps my grade up those extra points.
Guitar Hero II is scheduled for a November 2006 release. I smell an easy birthday present.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gas fumes...seriously...i get made fun for that one. glad to know i am not alone! i think you also need summer thunderstorm and new book pages...yeah...i am a bookworm nerd.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Josh, thanks for the "You heard it here first exclusive" on Gutair Hero II. You can expect me, I'd ask for a second guitar for your birthday as well (considering it all about the multiplayer in #II).

Tim, you're going down.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Timmy Tapeworm said...

Maybe someone finally got a Guitar Hero controller of their very own...

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home