Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I'll get you yet, Semester


I'm sorry to all seven of you who read this blog and the two of you who check daily for new posts. I'm starting to approach Gresham-like levels of posting, just without the fan base and unkempt mop of hair. I've been subbing for 7th and 8th grade for the last 4 of 6 days. Two decisions have been made concerning time consumption until the end of the semester.
A. Papers will be outsourced to any parties interested.
B. The key to academic success can be summated in one invention: Caffeinated Soap.


Finally, if anyone has a billiard ball they aren't using and would like 5 or less dollars for it, let's hear it. Bonus, if you get a pool ball for me, you can be on my side when I take over Springfield with a trebuchet. No one responds well to the one that shoots marbles.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Tell me you got that from ThinkGeek... if not you need to go there.

9:40 PM  
Blogger C_thegreat said...

Wait, how is one bar of soap good for only 12 showers? How dirty is that person?
If caffiene can be absorbed through the skin, I'm going to start making coffee bean bracelets. I will be a millionaire! Of course, since I am posting this online, someone else will steal it and beat me to it. Oh well... I'm counting on my smile and charm making me millions of dollars anyway.

~c

12:06 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Yeah, I can see that. But you realize I squeeze out two posts a week. So you've got a lot to live up to mister. I do intend to post more you know, but there is a certain level of quality they have to have. I don't just post every little scrap of an idea that comes to my mind. (I often combine two or more scraps.)

But yeah, ThinkGeek, what a great store. I thank Morgan Webb circa 2002 for introducing me to that wonderful place.

- Scott

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home