Friday, April 14, 2006

Two Week Notice

I'm pretty sure that I like this enough to make it a weekly feature. Not much to write, everyone sees how driftless I can be ideally. And maybe I'll be able to track ideas one week to the next, and actually latch on to one or two. As I change interests from week to week, I'll jot some of the keepers down, let some of the losers go(learning to sail? I'm over it)
Without further ado, I present Josh's Two Week Notice.

1. Learning to play Jai-Alai (fastest game on Earth, AND featured in Tron)
2. Fire Dancing
3. Geocacheing (still hanging on, don't know if this might stick)
4. Running (good to see you too Summer)
5. Seminary Papers (you're this close from the window my friends)
6. Chimp Adoption (out: Chimp as a pet, in: Chimp as a sidekick)
7. Opening terrible restaurants (how could that go wrong?)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can use adjustable dumbbells to help with weight loss.
The final thing anybody would want is for their grip
to fail and drop a weight on themselves or need to
cut a workout brief simply because the grip strength
is no longer present. can generate enough torque in your workouts which will develop your core, arms and legs.


Visit my weblog :: Http://rgvdietitian.blogspot.se/2013/02/physical-activity-vs-exercise.Html

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being over thirty is not the end of the fitness road for any man.

Start a jogging or walking club with some neighbors. Reciprocating Saw Feature - Cord - If you buy
a corded version, make sure you get one that has a detachable cord.



Feel free to surf to my web site: adjustable dumbbells

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home