Thursday, March 30, 2006

Annnnnd, I'm over it.

Just because of who I am, I'm interested in things for about 2 weeks before I'm over them. It's really a wonder why I'm still interested in anything, like earning multi-year degrees.
As of today, for the next two weeks, what I'm all about:
1. Abe Lincoln
2. Buying a ferret as a pet
3. Learning to sail (In Illinois? Sorry folks, I can't pick rational stuff)
4. Playing in a chess tournament
5. Buying Fight Night: Round 3 (I don't even like boxing, which leads to the question, Josh, why do you own a rugby game?)
6. Hang Gliding (ehh, I'm really just about over that too)
7. Geocacheing (mostly because I'm a nerd, this will last 3 more days, tops)
8. Making a sail for my longboard (This might be a little more realistic than said #3)

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

dude. The fight night series are great games. Many review sights said that (at least round 2) was "The Best boxing game since Punch Out." And that my friend is saying alot. Do it.

3:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll help you make a sail for your longboard if I can try it out! Did you know there is a chess club here in Springfield? Allyn's grandpa was the chess champion of Springfield in the 60's. Bobby Fischer took lessons from him.

B
PS Please get over the desire for a ferret. :)

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure people sail on Lake Springfield. That's not such a long shot for the summer months. Love you and your wild ideas, Mom

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home