Monday, March 06, 2006

Setting the World right, at 5 to 1 odds.

I know, but I have to make up some stuff and put it into a paper. And I'm fighting my body. We're having a bet to see if I get sick. I have the immune system of a horse (I'm assuming that's good, I have no evidence to back that up. Except for "healthy as a horse"?) so suck it germs.

Yesterday's random though: Why do we have the phrase "if I were a betting man"? Is there a fundamental lack of betting men? Is there a shortage that I'm not aware of? Do we need more betting men? If so, I'm betting on a put-down from my brother, and something off-color from Scott.

2 Comments:

Blogger Timmy Tapeworm said...

PUT DOWN!!

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got two words for you Mr. Gottrocks(ie the Flintstones)...Andy Griffith Marathon. Laughter is a sure cure when you are stuck on the couch wrestling with this virus. You can borrow my 1-4th seasons...
B
PS Oh, and if you have to blow your nose, do it with your mouth open.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home