Friday, March 03, 2006

Seriously. Cool Guy.

Allyn and I are headed off to CIY conference this weekend, which stands for A Bizzilion 7th graders loose in a hotel having elevator races. So I'm sure there will be stories to tell. In recent news I had a dream where I learned to surf. And I was awesome at it. Until the sea turned into potato soup, then it was a little harder. But we did solve world hunger.

In other recent news, my brother Tim got some headshots taken. Strangely enough, he manages to look almost professional. I'm of the opinion that the firstborn should rule over the family, however if that was true, we'd have a moat long ago. Also I would pick the "fat Tim in a kiddie pool" shot for promo. Honestly, that kid was double fat when was born.
Check him out.

My fav?
Easy,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

V1 59 and V2 77 say, "I'm suave AND funny!" Two very important attributes if you want to be successful in the biz....

B

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS
The elevator races sound like fun! Have a great weekend.

B

2:52 PM  
Blogger Timmy Tapeworm said...

Thanks B! Glad to get your opinion.

Josh, you sucked as a baby. You almost completely blew it. Also, I hate you.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home