Thursday, January 12, 2006

You've been Pre-Post-Selected

Not that I'd ever win, I'm pretty sure that I've never want to. Blah, blah, blah, and you've won a year's supply of ....something. To win would be alright, maybe a picture in the paper, but prizes always come in the large estimated size of "a year's supply of.." How cool would a year's supply of anything be? Sure it'd be awesome for the first month, where your friends could come over try to work through a pile of soda/comic books/toothpaste/applesauce/whatever you've won that's now weakening the tectonic plates under your house. Eventually you'd become "that kid who's got that pile of stuff, it looks like it'll last him a year, give or take".
The only exception my friends, is Silly Putty. Really, Silly Putty in bulk is upgraded to Redonklous Putty. Seriously, check this out and just try to tell me that an extra mound of flesh-ish substance hanging around the apartment wouldn't make everything better.
Anyone with me? No. How about my nerd brother?

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

"And Again," he said onto the masses, "You have created a thing, yet concerning that thing I sayth 'Google has done Better!' Weep now gChildren! Shead a tear before the power that is!"

8:21 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I saw that and was afraid that would push everything just a touch to far.
However I speculate that when Google starts speaking in King James, things have indeed, gone to far.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Timmy Tapeworm said...

YOU'RE the nerd brother.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home