Monday, January 16, 2006

Kazoo Parade, 9 am, Be There

Maybe you don't know exactly what today is, maybe you're not aware. But I'm here to tell you gang, I have a reason for dragging yourself out of bed today. If you're not aware, of perhaps, still bleary eyed from all of your Friday the 13th parties, I'll take this opportunity to educate everyone.
If your looking at this blog, you could be one of the thousand that has seen this it. That's right, thousand. How many(interrobang!) Ten of Hundreds!
I actually can't back that up that it was thousands. There's a counter that comes with the map thing that tracks you, and sometime this weekend we had our thousandth visitor slip in and out. Because I wasn't paying attention, I didn't get the chance to deploy the virtual shower of virtual balloons and streamers and virtual baton-twirling penguins riding unicorns while scoring a touchdown. It's crazy expensive to rent those guys.
I can't really back up the claim that a thousand individuals have hit this blog, but we can celebrate in the fact that it has been looked at a thousand times.

Saying that much I'd like to thank:
My wife for her support, My brother for making enough fun of me to get a blog, The general blog ring that I'd be a member of if we were organized and had memberships, the Banjo Fishing Lure, everyone who throws down a comment, Sudoku(I've turned, sorry), Harry Potter, Bread Bowls, Chess, rugrats that I sub for, Meat Vision
No thanks to:
John Dewey and American Pragmatism

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

wait... so he did American Pramatism AND the Decimal System??

Woah...

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I needed a distraction from my normal duties and your blog has provided that for me.

Thank You
carp fishing

2:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I really enjoyed visiting your blog today. I enjoyed the fresh content.

Salute,
ice fishing shelter

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home