Friday, December 02, 2005

Hard as a Rock Star

That's right, it's time for the First Annual Hard as a Rock Star contest*. Based solely by the pictures provided you need to choose who is rocking harder. I know that I've got my bias, but this doesn't mean that you shouldn't vote your heart. It just means that I'll edit your comments.

*Why are we having this contest right now? And without any notification? Because I wanted to, and a photo blog gives everyone to look at. And a plastic guitar makes everyone look cooler. And it's significantly less work.

Seriously, the voting will depend entirely upon comments. Within your comments, leave the person you're voting for and reasons why.
Without further ado, the contestants are:

Allyn, obviously in the throes of the Ramones, as she so loves.




















Or perhaps myself, wrapped in what could only be an intricate solo, bittersweet and evocative.



















For your consideration, Rob, who will not even be shaken from a note of Bach by the picturesque beauty of our Christmas Tree,




















Finally, there's Bari, firmly sending a single from either Sam the Sham or Paul Revere and the Raiders, I forget who.



















Vote for your favorite, vote against Scott, either way, everyone's a winner. Tim, I'm sorry you didn't make this semi-final match-up, but you'll be included eventually*.
The voting polls will be open the rest of the weekend, or until a time when I'm in the lead.

*when I remember to take a picture of you, or maybe I'll just use a fat, fat baby picture.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I vote for Scott, Despite a certain lack of pictures of him rocking out. And there is that one pretty good one. I'll have Rob have Ro send it to you. It probably deserves a post of its own.

- Scott

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home