Wednesday, November 30, 2005

As the Rock Turns

Don't fear, there's a picture post around the corner. In other news, Allyn is so good at guitar hero. I'm not even doing a bit. The night we played it, I remember having the exact thought "man, Allyn is going to see this and spaz out. Then she's not going to want to play it anymore. Then no one will rock out with me."

The next night Allyn tore into the game and cruised through several songs, doing much better than both Rob and I when we started. No kidding, ask Rob, he was there. As such, a Guitar Hero inter-blog competition is soon on its way. Mostly because I hear that Scott blows.

2 Comments:

Blogger Timmy Tapeworm said...

It's sad, but I've never wanted a PS2 more than I do after playing Guitar Hero. I'd probably have to get a whole new TV just to be able to connect it, but I don't care. You just wait until I get a job. I'll have "I Wanna Be Sedated" on Expert down before you know it.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, I have to say, I even impressed myself! Considering I normally clap off beat to the songs on the radio. So, Timmy, bring it on, because that is one of my favorite songs too. How cool is my husband?! Uber cool!!!!
-allyn

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home