Monday, December 05, 2005

And the Weiner is

In a sad turn of events that I didn't see coming, well, maybe, subscription has been down a little at the beginning of the month. The First Annual Hard as a Rock Star competition has come to an end, and though the tallying of votes took all last night, it appears that Scott has indeed won, on the back of a write-in ticket. For those interested, Scott won with one vote, and oh yes, that was only one vote. And that solitary vote? You guessed it, his.

Needless to say, rock is in a sad state when Scott rocks this hard.

For all those keeping score at home, only nine days until Christmas break. Or as I like to call it, my Winter Olympiad of Awesome.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

I've haven't seen a vote this screwed up since 2004... doh. You forgot the absentee ballots! Ro and I both vote for "Not Scott"

4:59 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

guh.. Still can't believe we let that happen.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Timmy Tapeworm said...

I demand a recount because:

A) I was not included. And I am awesome at that game.

B) My computer was broken during time of voting. That's just poor form.

Still jonzing for some more Guitar Hero...

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home