Saturday, October 08, 2005

Soaring up the Charts

I'm convinced that if any kind of rating system existed for blogs and blog readership, such as the Billboard Charts, or the Blogboard, if you will, this would certaintly be the young upstart freshfaced hipster on the scene that debuts high, and shoots Suge Knight or something that would qualify me for "So you think you can (talent-of-the-week)" And already two for two.
Since entering this blog ring, as intimidating as that already is, with an already established blog community, it's hard to find a niche. But I've started qualifing as best I could: I've got my podcasts up, I cut my brake lines so my ride is much more adventure-ready than Scott's, and I'm preparing to move to New York and catch concerts before they get to Chicago.
Yes, yes, I have big plans for this blog, inter-Blog leagues, the exchange of ideas, hit singles, yes, everything's coming up Milhouse.
Wait for it, I feel my first link coming on...wait for it, yes! ...crap.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

So that was your link, eh? You had the whole internet at your disposal and you went with Uganda. I mean, who am I to question your artistic vision, but Uganda?

Where's my daily greek?

10:04 AM  
Blogger Timmy Tapeworm said...

My brother: consistently funny on paper. Not that he's not funny in person, but on paper: gangbusters. Well done, brother.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Josh, I think your angle for this blog should be "more married than Scott and Tim combined."

young, fresh, hip .... and married.

I think that's really what sets you apart. It's also the only thing I know about you.

Think about it.

Keri

1:22 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Interesting fact: Instead of ever using my real name to register a Windows product (legit or not) I go with aliases. My favorite? Abbie Doobie, from Uganda. Ironic no?

- Scott

P.S. Best fake verication word yet: nameno

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home