Friday, October 07, 2005

New Beginnings, Old News

Look at all the room around here, with the new blog smell, the sidebars fresh for anything that I might deem important in my world. So many new thoughts, is this young blog a toddler just learning to walk, or is it a newborn that I can introduce into the world, perhaps a gawkish lad freshly shorn of his lunch money. Either way, I've already thought of nine better blog names since I've started, make that ten.
Goals for this blog? I'm not sure that I have any. I'm probably going to shoot for big firsts, first comment, first link, first posted outrage from Jacob. What an exciting time in a young blogs' life. Man, feel free to throw any and all junk my way, this will probably take some time until this thing finds it's "voice", now that I'm formally addressing the entire world.
My big adventure for the day? Probably some greek vocab, with some tennis thrown in for good measure. That is, until the ninjas attack.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

FIRST COMMENT!!!!

Congrats on the new blog Josh, I hope I make first link as well (wink wink).

Nothing like blatent self-promotion. I think this also calls for a celebritory party.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Timmy Tapeworm said...

Holy crap, it's finally happened. I'm wicked excited, bro. You know you've got at least one faithful reader.

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

josh! how are ya? remember when we went to italy. captio? lavalala basola mi somasio ravio pasta.

lynette.

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home